Summer is already here and you’re thinking about your swimwear?
All you need is an ARTISANAL crochet bikini or swimsuit!!
If you have seen the one that likes you in our e-shop, the last step is to choose your fav color and your measurements !
Follow the steps below and in a few minutes you will know what is the best size for you!
One of the points to choose a handmade crochet swimwear is that we make it exactly for your body and fits to you perfectly.
So , let’s start !
How can I take the right measurements for my swimwear ;
· Measurements should be taken directly on your body using a measure tape.
· Hold tape snug, not tight.
Follow the steps below:
1. Start with the bust/chest (go to the step 1 on the picture). You have to measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your bust, without wearing any bra or clothing.
2. Go on with the waist and measure around your natural waistline. Bend to the side to find the natural crease of your waist, measure at this point, approximately 4 cm above your belly button. (go to the step 2 on the picture).
3. Final, Measure arount your drop waist, at the point where your bikini bottom will stand (not your hips) (go to the step 3 on the picture).
Check out the following photo carefully.
One size swimwear
All our Onesize designs fit perfectly to all women sizes Small and Medium.
Take a careful look on the size chart below.
For any further information, please contact us.
Extra tip: NO REFUNDS or CHANGES are accepted, for hygiene reasons. Although we make any corrections if these are necessary .
Don’t think about it!!! A perfect summer is waiting for you.. make it awesome wearing the hottest swimwear of the whole beach !!!